• How do I book a Party? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I work during the week, so email is
preferred. Parties are booked on a first come basis. I will work with you to select a time and date.
• Is a deposit required? A $100.00 deposit is required at the time you book your party via credit card.
• What form of payment do you accept? Cash, Visa, Master Card or Discover.
• What do the children wear? I provide elegant gowns for all guests. It is suggested that girls wear a sleeveless
t-shirt or leotard; this tends to make the gowns more comfortable.
• Fingernail Painting? Having fingernails painted is part of every package. Please have the guests arrive with paint free
• How early do I contact you with the R.S.V.P. count? One week prior to the party.
• Minimum/maximum attendance? Parties are designed for a minimum of 10 girls, including Birthday Girl, and maximum
of 12 girls including the Birthday Girl. The spa party has a 10 guest maximum limit.
• What happens if a guest has food allergies? It will be your responsibility to check for food allergies. Should any of
your guests have food allergies, I will try my best to be accommodating. If a guest should have severe allergies, I
recommend that either you or the child's parents provide and alternate menu for that child.
• What about Food and Beverage? Depends on the party package you select. No outside food or beverages are
• Are Invitations included? Depends on the party package you select.
• Is the Birthday Princess included in the 10 girls? Yes
• What happens if a child does not show up, do I still pay for that child? Please remember, you will be charged for
the minimum party price. For example if 8 children are present you are charged the minimum package price. There is
an additional charge for each guest over the 10 count.
• Arriving & Departure Times? I suggest that the Birthday Girl arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the party
start time. It is very important that all guests arrive promptly to the party. I ask for your consideration in helping
keep your party to the limits of the time you select. After your party is over, cleaning must be done and the cottage
must be prepared for the next party.
• What happens if a guest arrives late? Because each party is based on a time schedule, please make sure your guests
arrive on time. Guests coming late may join the party at whatever point it has progressed to. This is necessary in
order to provide the least amount of disruption to the party,
• Can parents of the guests stay for the party? Parents are welcome.
• Can boys attend the party? We welcome boys.
• Can siblings of the guests stay? All guests under three years of age must be supervised. The Cottage Staff are
present to create a memorable experience for your Birthday Princess not to supervise little ones. We provide many
accessories that contain small parts at our parties and they may not be appropriate for very small guests. Please
remember that my party packages cover only the guest of honor and their guests.
• Do you accept tips? Yes, if you feel you received good service, tipping is always greatly appreciated.
• What days/time of the week are parties available? We are open Saturday and Sunday for celebrations as well as
• What happens if I cancel the party? If you choose to cancel your party for any reason, your deposit is
NON-REFUNABLE. If there is inclement weather or there is an illness, I will gladly work with you to choose an
alternate date for your party.
** Note** Mini-Facial and Mini Manicure are for entertainment purposes only and are not performed by a licensed
5814 1st St, Katy, TX 77493 | 281-574-5707